Citydumb (Sity-dum) is on the rise. Citydumb is a communicable disease that creates dis/ease. It occurs when individuals, groups or an entire society lacks exposure to commonsense, nature and hard work. It intensifies when combined with WiFi.
Rick Grimes is baffled by Citydumb. “Whatever it is” he says, “we are all infected. We all carry it.”
How to know if you or those you love may be infected with Citydumb.
- You walk and text at the same time. Then you fall down.
- You think entertainment requires a screen, a USB, a sync or a plug.
- You Facebook about everything that is happening to you: meals, moods, sleep, dental patterns and random thoughts.
- You want your posts to go viral so you turn off your computer’s anti-virus.
- You think Organic comes from the grocery store. You buy more Oregano because it must be more natural.
- You think freedom means making a million dollars.
- Your world can be found in your contacts.
- You think workouts only happen inside.
- You think that sweating should only happen when you workout.
- You think survival means not getting voted off the Island.
- You think lighting a fire happens with a button.
- You go camping and forget your tent.
- You take selfies with wildlife and end up getting chased by an Elk.
- You think that Independence Day is the 4th of July or the title of a movie.
We all are infected. The only cure is to join the tribe at SMSwaby.
Share this link because We are all infected.
Keep it Real