Or maybe should the title be, “When you think yourself out of everything”?
Do you overthinking things? Just a little? I thought so.
This post is a helpful guide to understanding how much you overthink things.
I get it, you are just reading this for a friend.
The 8 Signs that You Overthink Everything:
- You want to explore your feelings about overthinking.
- You worry about how much you worry about how you look.
- You become confused, even when you are all alone. Mostly, you just confuse yourself.
- You play games, with yourself.
- You have difficulty making decisions. When you do decide, you question your decisions.
- You wonder if people are mad at you because of how much or how little they say… or based on what they wear.
- You punctuate your punctuation.
- You wonder what people mean when they say, “They are okay.” That must mean they hate you.
Keep it Real
Photo by Charlotte